Wallace Law is a new insurance dispute law firm that helps clients whose insurance companies have denied, undervalued, or delayed payment of their insurance claims. Founded by Justin Wallace, a leading bad faith insurance attorney in Wisconsin, the firm had a big vision for capitalizing on the virtually untapped market in the state and looked to MeanPug to help them realize it.
As a new firm, MeanPug was able to build a brand identity from scratch, including a new website. MeanPug created everything from the logo and taglines to the firm’s new color palette and fonts. Fierce language and eye-catching colors were used to help Wallace Law introduce itself as a bold insurance dispute law firm that has its clients’ back when it comes to helping policyholders get their claims paid on time. The new brand came to life with the creation of the new website which MeanPug designed and built. At the launch, the website featured brand new content on its main practice areas, common types of insurance claims, blog posts, FAQs, and more.
What we improved
Wallace Law’s brand new website featured award-winning design for best UI/UX and innovation, as well as original content, SEO best practices. The new website is now geared to be a resourceful website for everything relating to insurance disputes practice.
- A new website built from scratch, with prolific features to make it easy for clients to view the firm’s core practice areas, gain knowledge and useful tips, and multiple calls to action to convert leads to potential clientele
- A Brand Bible containing Wallace Law’s brand mission, brand promise, unique slogans and taglines, brand personality, and its visual identity replete with custom color palettes, logos, innovative design for enhanced UI/UX, and more
- Personal branding for the Founding Partner Justin Wallace, with visible testimonials about his expertise in the insurance dispute practice, focused SEO strategy for keyword ranking for the term ‘Justin Wallace Attorney,’ and a visible awards list to highlight his years of experience
- Traditional and digital advertising across relevant channels: We created a billboard strategy and launched branded paid search ad campaigns as well as social advertising campaigns
- SEO-friendly and original content with multiple local pages to rank high in search results
Post-launch, our pack continues to focus on driving traffic to Wallace Law’s content. In-depth keyword tracking and regular monitoring of keyword ranking help ensure that content is regularly updated for maximum impact. Strategic on-site and off-site SEO work (from backlink placements to Google My Business optimizations to on-site internal linking and more) support the website’s ongoing growth.On the digital advertising side, we are launching non-branded paid search ad campaigns and expanding social advertising.
Awards and Nominations
|Best UI Design
|Best UX Design
You dream it, we build it. We've designed and developed award-winning websites for our law firm clients that look amazing, perform seamlessly, and solidly scaffold all other digital initiatives.
At a fundamental level, content marketing is about creating the foundation for all other marketing and advertising efforts. Landing pages for PPC and keyword-heavy works for SEO both start with the content team. Without high quality legal content, you'll always be fighting an uphill battle in the auction and the rankings.
Sign more cases with digital advertising for lawyers. Digital ads come in many different shapes and sizes, the art is in finding the format(s) that profitably generate cases for your practice.
Branding is about more than style. Your brand is your values, mission, history, visual form, and - most importantly - first impression for new potential clients. Every law firm is a singular brand. The team at MeanPug Digital is here to help you express that uniqueness to the world.