Increase in Conversions
Increase in New Visitors
Increase in Web Sessions
The founders of the previously known law firm Edwards & de la Cerda approached MeanPug with the vision to create a personal injury law firm brand that would be bold, memorable, and rival the biggest personal injury law firms in Texas. In addition to creating an entirely new brand for the new law firm (DFW Injury Lawyers), MeanPug was also tasked with building a new website that would help the firm rank for Texas personal injury legal keywords—which given how crowded the market is, is a task not for the feint of heart.
During and after the launch of the new website, MeanPug was given a blank slate to create their marketing infrastructure from scratch. This included everything from SEO and content marketing to digital advertising, social media, traditional advertising, and more.
Though our pack knew we had our work cut out for us, we jumped at the chance to build something from the ground up and use all of our best ideas to turn DFW Injury Lawyers into the next personal injury household name.
What we improved
MeanPug built DFW Injury Lawyers’ brand and website around the slogan “Bring in the Muscle.” The site features bold copy (“They Brought the Problems, We Bring the Muscle”) and aggressive language (including CTAs like “Fight Back”) that stand out in animated, italicized, and red accented fonts.
The website features multiple custom built blocks that serve to boost SEO. Multiple blocks pointing to related content help increase the number of internal links onsite (an important factor for SEO). To increase overall time spent onsite (another contributor to online rankings), a widget that provides an audio recording of the page content was added to every blog post. A locations served hub was added to support local optimized content, allowing the firm to more easily go after city-specific keywords. Since Spanish speakers make up a significant percentage of the personal injury legal market, a multi-language selector was added, along with Spanish translations, to help capture and convert Spanish-speaking clients.
A website is only good if visitors actually convert. To help them do that, strategically placed call to action buttons, including one that has an animated circle of text surrounding it; in-line contact forms on every page; as well as a prominently placed phone number in the top right corner were all added.
After the Website Launch
After the website launched, MeanPug started firing on all cylinders by building out a truly comprehensive marketing strategy that included the following:
- Organic social media: “Muscle Mondays” (videos of lawyers answering commonly asked questions), “Law Laughs” (lawyers sharing legal jokes), as well as posts featuring firm news, have all helped to build and engage an organic following on the firm’s newly created social media profiles.
- Traditional advertising: MeanPug created and launched new TV commercials and billboards that bring the brand’s “Bring in the Muscle” tagline to life. A new branded phone number (1-888-4-MUSCLE) was purchased to make it as easy as possible for people to contact the firm after they see one of the ads. Commercials and billboards were placed strategically throughout North Texas to capture priority markets.
- Onsite SEO and content strategy: Practice area pages for Texas, Dallas, and Forth Worth, along with long-form blog content targeting commonly searched for keywords and questions were created to build out the new website’s sitemap. Every piece of content is supported by keyword and competitor research, unique AI imagery, custom widgets like audio transcriptions, and SEO best practices (internal linking, linking to reputable external sources, keyword-dense H2s and H3s, and more).
- Offsite SEO strategy: A comprehensive backlink strategy (supported by contributor content on sites with competitive DA scores and directory citations), GMB optimizations (including publishing relevant content, optimizing for kws, addition of photos, etc.); online review management, etc.
- Web development: Ongoing management to uphold the site’s healthy technical health score, as well as continually building new features (audio recording widget, key takeaways block, multi-lingual capabilities, etc.)
Awards and Nominations
|Best UX Design
|Best UI Design
Branding is about more than style. Your brand is your values, mission, history, visual form, and - most importantly - first impression for new potential clients. Every law firm is a singular brand. The team at MeanPug Digital is here to help you express that uniqueness to the world.
At a fundamental level, content marketing is about creating the foundation for all other marketing and advertising efforts. Landing pages for PPC and keyword-heavy works for SEO both start with the content team. Without high quality legal content, you'll always be fighting an uphill battle in the auction and the rankings.
Sign more cases with digital advertising for lawyers. Digital ads come in many different shapes and sizes, the art is in finding the format(s) that profitably generate cases for your practice.
SEO for law firms is essential if you want to catapult your business to the next level! At MeanPug, we thrive on real-world results for our clients and always allow data to dictate our strategy.
TV advertising is still one of the most important channels for capturing new legal clients. MeanPug helps law firms with every aspect of production, from scripting to media buys.
You dream it, we build it. We've designed and developed award-winning websites for our law firm clients that look amazing, perform seamlessly, and solidly scaffold all other digital initiatives.